J. Keith Fulfer
Senior Tax Accountant
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPERTISE
Keith has been practicing as an accountant since 2004, after a career in Information Technology. Keith's experience includes accounting for medium-size businesses, small businesses and individuals who own their own business. He also has partnership and individual taxation experience, as well as experience in business taxes, sales and other taxes related to owning and operating a business.
- Keith graduated in 1980 with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration (with an emphasis in Accounting) from Abilene Christian University, Texas.
- He also graduated in 1983 with a Master of Science Degree in Religious Education, from Abilene Christian University.
- Keith continues his professional education of over forty hours per year, annually.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Member of the Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Member, Board of Directors, Memphis Chapter of the Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Keith enjoys time with his wife and his three grandchildren, as well as walking his dogs and being an active member of his church. Keith is also an avid gardener and loves the outdoors as much as he likes reading anything and everything. With any additional spare time, Keith likes to write.