RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPERTISE
Doug has been in practice since 1978 and has served as the firm's managing partner since 2001. His primary areas of practice are in construction contractors, not–for–profit organizations, and retirement plans. Doug also has extensive experience in individual and business taxation.
- Graduated in 1979 with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration (with an emphasis in Accounting) from the University of Memphis.
- Continuing professional education of over forty hours per year, totaling in excess of 2,000 hours to date.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Member of the Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Member of the Peer Review committee for the Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
Doug enjoys traveling with his family, and watching the University of Memphis football and basketball teams. His favorite place is any beach.