RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPERTISE
Randal is a tax and audit partner and has been in practice since 1991. The scope of his work includes the auditing of construction companies, hotels, home builders, not-for-profit businesses, service industries, and retail companies. He is also highly experienced in individual income tax. As the partner in charge of establishing and maintaining the Firm's marketing direction, he is highly active in the local community.
- Randal received a Bachelors Degree in Accounting from the Mississippi University for Women in 1991.
- Randal completes at least 40 hours of Continuing Professional Education every year.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS
- He is licensed in Tennessee.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Member of the Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Randal undertakes more than 40 hours of Continuing Professional Education annually.
- He represents the Firm as a Member of Associated Builders and Contractors Inc., of which Fouts & Morgan have been a part for over 30 years.
- Randal is also active in the West Tennessee Home Builders' Association.
Randal has an active family life, enjoying the outdoors fishing and hiking, supporting his son's football team, and also his daughters' performances at Ballet Memphis. He and his family are members of Bellevue Baptist Church.