Cheryl W. Hopkins
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPERTISE
Cheryl joined the practice in 2016 as a Tax Supervisor. Her responsibilities include the preparation and review of tax returns for a wide range of clients, including individuals, partnerships, s-corporations, corporations, and estate and gift entities.
- Cheryl obtained her Master of Accounting degree from Millsaps College in Jackson, Mississippi. She has a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting from Jackson State University.
- She undertakes more than 40 hours of Continuing Professional Education annually.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS
- Cheryl is licensed in Tennessee and Mississippi.
- She is a member of AICPA and the Tennessee CPA Society.
- Cheryl is also an NWCC Adjunct Accounting Instructor.
A husband, three children and a 7-year-old Shih Tzu keep Cheryl busy outside of work. In her spare time, she enjoys Sudoku and family movie nights. She also volunteers as an AWANA Cubbies' Leader and teaches 3-year-olds at Children's Church. She owns golf clubs and is looking forward to the day when she can claim to be an avid golfer.