is a top priority
- SECURE DATA STORAGE
Fouts & Morgan continually review the security of your data residing with us by doing the following;
- Renewing and strengthening our Firewall to protect your data from threats outside of Fouts & Morgan, such as hackers, trojan horses and other malware that can target your data electronically.
- Restricting internal access to insecure websites and data sources to shield your data.
- Minimizing client data removed from the Firm, loading only client data related to the specific client visit onto laptops.
- Real-time Monitoring of potential threats by;
- reporting on server attacks, malware and firewall breaches.
- responding to software Warning Alerts.
- controlling visitor logins.
- using cellular access for personal employee business
- IDENTITY THEFT
When you go to file your taxes, you are told that someone has already filed under your name.
What do you do?
Fouts & Morgan have dealt with this issue on behalf of clients who have had their data hacked into while it resided on a retailer or healthcare provider's database. We can represent you with the IRS to resolve this issue whether you are a client or not.