RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPERTISE
Donny is an audit and local business services partner and has been in practice since 1978. He has special skills relating to auditing construction companies, health care facilities, and non-profit organizations. Donny also has extensive experience in tax and retirement plans, and has most recently taken on employee benefit plans.
- He received a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting from the University of Memphis.
- Donny completes at least 40 hours of Continuing Professional education every year.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY ORGANIZATIONS
- He is licensed in Tennessee and Arkansas.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Member of the Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the International Who's Who of Professionals
- Member of the Homebuilders Association of Memphis.
- Donny undertakes more than 40 hours of Continuing Professional Education annually.
Donny has a tight-knit family which enjoys every kind of holiday celebration. Active in the community they support a number of local charities that contribute to building a better Memphis.